NCIS filming on Rosewood 7/27 betw. WIndsor & Irving; street closure & "gunfire"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Dear Neighbors,
      Please read the filming notification and request for input below, particularly if you live in or around Rosewood Ave. between Windsor and Irving, this involves a full street closure, exterior film shots and "gunfire":

      The LVNA will be requesting a donation to our community neighborhood assn. to offset the hardship imposed on the neighborhood during filming but you are also encouraged to speak up to Erica Wade if your family has personal concerns. Read on below:
      Karen Gilman
      LVNA board secretary; Elmwood Ave.

      >>> Erica Wade <EWade@...> 7/22/2010 3:06 PM >>>

      Hello again,
      As we all know NCIS:LA has gunfire at just about all their locations.
      According to the new email I received from them this Rosewood location
      is no exception. They're requesting to do Exterior Automatic Gunfire on
      7/27 from 7am to 5pm. I'm currently working on an extended notification
      radius to be distributed on 7/24. If you have any questions, concerns
      or need the company to reach out to anyone in particular please let
      know.

      Thank you,

      Erica Wade
      FilmL.A. Inc
      213-977-8648
      ewade@...

      Looking for a prize public location for your film project? LocoScout (