residential burglary attempt alert from e-policing

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------

      From: E-Police Newsletter <32465@...>
      Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 6:10 PM
      Subject: [Enter Subject Here]
      To: gilperson2@...

      CRIME ALERT
      An attempt Residential Burglary occurred in the area of 3rd Street and Kenmore Avenue at approximately 2:35 AM. A male suspect wearing a baseball cap was observed running from the residence. Police officers responded and observed that the screen had been removed from one of the bedroom windows. The suspect did not gain entry to the residence and no property was taken.
      Please keep in mind that due to the resent heat wave you may feel the need to leave your windows opened to cool off your home while you sleep or while you are at work. This will make it easier for burglars to gain entry into your home. To avoid becoming a victim of a burglary you should keep you windows and security bars secured at all times. Please report all suspicious people or vehicles in your neighborhood.
      Olympic Division Police Officers are working hard to keep your neighborhood safe for you and your family.
      Senior Lead Officer Christopher Landry, Serial Number: 32465.
      213-793-0789

    • cheristy bunyan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2010
        Hi All -

        I could use a handyman to hang a new door......If you know someone who you would recommend, that is safe and reliable I'd appreciate their information.

        Thanks
        CB

      • Olivier Schreiber
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
          Elias Ochoa works at http://www.ventvue.com/
          His coordinates:
          323 905 3554 Elias Ochoa Cell
          323 256 3473 Ochoa Home
          323 695 6821 Ochoa David brothers Miguel and Fernando
          Knowing Spanish helps.
          -----cheristy bunyan's message:
          Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:27:15 -0700 (PDT)
          From: cheristy bunyan <cbunyan2001@...>