Disgusting

  • Christine Albrecht-Buehler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      I never thought I'd have to send an email like this. In the last two weeks,
      someone has been defecating on lawns and using food napkins or newspapers to
      wipe themselves and then leaves it all for us homeowners to clean up. I know
      that it's happened to me on South Irving (the person may also have come into our
      backyard and left an enormous bag of poop or just had amazing aim to throw it
      over our wall and not hit our pool) and it's happened on Bronson. The person was
      caught on video tape at the house on Bronson. In both cases, the person
      defecates right out in the open, making no attempt whatsoever to hide
      themselves. Has anyone else had this misfortune?
      Christine Friedman