found cat

  • saritajs@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      this morning a very friendly gray/white tabby with white markings showed up in our front yard at 409 N. Arden. it only has a flea collar, no collar with i.d. she/he is small. please ask your neighbors if anyone is missing this lovely cat.

      also, we have had another cat living in our backyard for months. no collar, seems ferral - white and gray.

      please let me know if either of these is yours or anyone you know.

      i already have 2 and don't need anymore!

      thanks,
      sarita
      323 445-5697
    • Gene Straub
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        we are up the street at 560 Arden and regularly entertain both of these fine
        felines - not sure if they have homes, but they never seem to be there if
        they do. I think one has set up a pied a terre under our house.