Smudge is FOUND!!!

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      He's baaaaaack! Our fat cat came running in the back door this morning,
      having been sprung from our neighbor's garage! He was hungry and thirsty
      and dirty and a little anxious, but he's so happy to be home, and we
      couldn't be more delighted. Our kitten, Squeak, is giving him a thorough
      cleaning and doting on him.

      Thank you SO much to the countless friends, neighbors and strangers who
      contacted us, forwarded our emails, and were keeping an eye out. We are so
      happy to live in this wonderful community. Have a wonderful day everyone!
      -- Tara, Adam, Kaia, Quinn, Squeak and Smudge!