Smudge still missing

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Thank you so much to all of you who've called and emailed, but Smudge, our
      fat kitty, is still missing. We would SO appreciate it if any of you near
      us (500 block of N. Gower, so a few blocks east or west, north/south) could
      check your garages and sheds and such, and ask your neighbors to do the same
      -- we really are hoping he's accidentally locked in someone's garage. We
      are all SO sad and miss him terribly. Your help is really appreciated, and
      thanks again for all the kind messages of support. -- Tara, Adam, Kaia,
      Quinn & Squeak