Fwd: smudge is missing

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
      Our big kitty was last seen in the 500 block of N. Gower and hasn't returned
      home. We miss him desperately!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
        Apparently the pics/flier didn't come through to LVNA. Smudge is a big (18+
        pounds) black and white kitty with a bit of brown "smudged" in. He has a red
        collar with a tag. He's super-friendly and likes to chat. Our phone # is
        213.804.5618 -- if you see him, please call. Not like him at all to not
        come home for food -- he likes to eat! Thank you,

        Tara, Adam, Kaia, Quinn and Squeak