Anyone Know Where the Party was Last Night with Heavy Bass Line?

  • no_irving
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
      Just curious - does anyone know where the heavy bass line party was last night? Felt it here on No. Irving - continued on long past midnight. The sound bounces in the neighborhood, hard to get a handle on where it's actually coming from. Last night neither Paramount nor Raleigh were the culprit. Hearing the the bass now - could be another late night. Is it another full moon?!
    • Stuart Melvin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
        A while back, I wandered around about midnite trying to locate the source. Never found it, but it seemed to come from around Beachwood just south of Beverly (east side of street?). Haven't heard it over the last few weeks.

        Stu (400 block of N Beachwood)