car break-in

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      This evening during the second half of the basketball game I witnessed a white male short brown hair wearing a black t shirt shorts and flip flops checking all the parked cars on the 400 block of north Gower, If the car was unlocked he entered it closed the door and stole whatever he could find.
      I called the neighbor who car he was in we all ran outside and my son chased him down the block out of my sight! I called 911 and the cops and helicopter were here within 15 minutes but we lost him somewhere on Larchmont. He was not breaking into locked cars just ones that were unlocked. It was still light out. The police took a report from myself and my son. So close in catching him. he was carrying a bag of stolen goods.