Re: [LVNA90004] Trespasser

  • Carol Pentz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2010
      At the meeting last night, we were told by the police officers to call for anything!
      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2010
        Yes! The Senior Lead Officers want reporting of everything -- helps them
        justify their requests for more manpower for our area. Glad you're safe.
        -- tara

        On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Christine <girlcab@...> wrote:

        > It looks like someone has been sleeping in our garden shed. Am putting
        > padlock on it but should I report to police or is that a waste of time?
        >
        > X Christine (from my IPhone)

      • Michele Montgomery
        Message 3 of 6 , May 12, 2010
          What block was this? Please let us know.

          Michele
        • Karen Gilman
          Message 4 of 6 , May 12, 2010
            Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo's email is: 31762@... and his phone is 213-793-0709. Keep him posted, too.
            911 and front desk of the police station are important for reports--and then also advising SLO Pelayo.
            or same for Dave Cordova, if on west side of Gower or west of that: 31646@... and 213-793-0650

            Karen
            Elmwood

            What block was this? Please let us know.

            Michele

          • Christine