Trespasser

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2010
      It looks like someone has been sleeping in our garden shed. Am putting padlock on it but should I report to police or is that a waste of time?

      X Christine (from my IPhone)
    • Carol Pentz
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2010
        At the meeting last night, we were told by the police officers to call for anything!
        Thanks.
        It looks like someone has been sleeping in our garden shed. Am putting padlock on it but should I report to police or is that a waste of time?

        X Christine (from my IPhone)

      • tara kelly
        Message 3 of 6 , May 12, 2010
          Yes! The Senior Lead Officers want reporting of everything -- helps them
          justify their requests for more manpower for our area. Glad you're safe.
          -- tara

          On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Christine <girlcab@...> wrote:

          > It looks like someone has been sleeping in our garden shed. Am putting
          > padlock on it but should I report to police or is that a waste of time?
          >
          > X Christine (from my IPhone)

        • Michele Montgomery
          Message 4 of 6 , May 12, 2010
            What block was this? Please let us know.

            Michele
          • Karen Gilman
            Message 5 of 6 , May 12, 2010
              Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo's email is: 31762@... and his phone is 213-793-0709. Keep him posted, too.
              911 and front desk of the police station are important for reports--and then also advising SLO Pelayo.
              or same for Dave Cordova, if on west side of Gower or west of that: 31646@... and 213-793-0650

              Karen
              Elmwood