Re: [LVNA90004] crime

  • Susan Merlis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      since my husband and I are out most nights walking our
      dogs (no doubt a great protection), we'd be very
      interested in talking over some options to protect the
      safety of our neighborhood.

      Sue and George Merlis
      --- vickiandjonathan <vickifirst@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      We are very concerned about the recent burglary
      activity in our
      neighborhood, and fhought we must tell you of an
      incident that
      occured on September 12th. We were out on a stroll at
      8pm on
      Sunday evening (without our dog) and on Clinton
      Street,
      between Rossmore and Lillian Way, we were approached
      and
      held at gun point. He wanted Jonathan's wallet, we
      didn't have
      wallets, he took the cash Jonathan gave him, got back
      in a car,
      and the driver drove in reverse so that we could not
      see the
      license plates. They drove down Lillian Way. We
      reported it to
      the police as soon as we got home and two officers
      came to our
      home for further questioning.

      Please be careful walking in the evenings. More
      importantly, we
      would like to work with those of you interested in
      brain storming
      a neighborhood watch sort of thing. The tagging has
      increased
      lately on Clinton Street as well.

      Please feel free to email us with any questions,
      comments, etc.

      Vicki & Jonathan Firstenberg

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.