Sunday, Apriil 25th: WS-HPHS Garden Tour 12 p.m. onwards

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      This Sunday's Garden tour startsat the Frances Blend School, 5210 Clinton Street, and check-in begins atnoon.

      Note that our neighbors Annie and Tom Goepels' garden is featured, which reflects the design efforts of Wilton Place neighbor Sonny Estrada, as well as the gardens of Mark Vollinger on Plymouth! Buy your tickets, benefit a good cause, and go on the tour!
      The tour ends with a silent auction and light supper for all, at a home n Hudson Blvd.
      Please join us!
      Karen and Mike Gilman and the LVNA board