Re: [LVNA90004] IMPORTANT - Large Stray Dog (Plymouth between Rosewood and Clinton area)

  • Polly Wheelock
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22 9:45 PM
      OMG ....... an injured dog sitting on your porch?????oh my...i have
      rescued over 3000 animals.....behind your gate? oh my!!!!!!! were u
      just tempted to shoot the injured abandoned animal? does he have no
      right to live???? and OMG ..a pit bull mix....call; Michaela vicks.he
      will electtrocute......ps irratating has 2 rs........

    • josh brooks
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22 9:57 PM
        We contacted a pit bull rescue.
        A friend drove from Venice and picked him up just minutes ago.
        we should all feel better that we have a great speller in the neighborhood. ahhhh...