Fw: [LVNA90004] IMPORTANT - Large Stray Dog (Plymouth between Rosewood and Clinton area)

  • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      From: kevinlanda@...
      Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 03:01:38
      To: skoorbmj<skoorbmj@...>
      Subject: Re: [LVNA90004] IMPORTANT - Large Stray Dog (Plymouth between Rosewood and Clinton area)

      I have seen the same dog last night near Clinton and Larchmont. It was dark and dog was s lighter color. I want able to get close.

      Dog ran to Gower and ran between homes on Gower (west side) north of Clinton when I tried to get to him to see if he had a tag...seemed scared. However still looked a little intimidating to me.

      Thanks