Fwd: Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council Pre-Election Candidate Forum - Wednesday, April 21

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Dear Neighbors,
      Please join us at the Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council candidates' forum this Wednesday night, April 21st, details below. I am running as a candidate for the area 7 seat in the May 13th election, to represent the Larchmont area on the Neighborhood Council, and would love the chance to chat with neighbors about your concerns. There are various additional seats on the council for which you'll be able to vote, in addition for a delegate or alternate from our neighborhood.
      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.