dawson's books

  • Dugan, Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Here's a nice chance to view the history of a neighborhood treasure. It's so tucked away on the north end of Larchmont Blvd. that many longtime residents aren't even aware of it. Apologies if this forward is seen as too commercial.
      Judy Dugan, Bronson Ave.

      Dawson's Book Shop and Michael Dawson Gallery invite you to view our current exhibition celebrating the one hundred year anniversary of Dawson's Book Shop. The exhibition will be on view through Friday, May 13th. For more information about the exhibition go to our website www.dawsonbooks.com. Our next exhibition features Los Angeles and San Francisco photographs by Max Yavno. This exhibition opens on Saturday, May 21st.
      --

      Michael Dawson Gallery
      535 North Larchmont Boulevard