For those who believe in this "Internets" thingy

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
      We've got an actual LVNA twitter account! We try and restrict announcements to big stuff, so if you believe in this whole "Tweeting" thingamabob, type LVNAorg in your Twitter "Find People" box, click on "Follow" (insert meglomanical laugh here) and you'll occasionally get an update from us amongst your Ashton Kutcher tweets.

      Perhaps most impressively, you'll get to see our spiffy logo avatar which we're very proud of...