Fw: Was your vehicle broken into?

  • Caitlin Dempsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      ------Original Message------
      From: E-Police Newsletter
      To: Caitlin Morais
      Subject: Was your vehicle broken into?
      Sent: Apr 13, 2010 11:40 AM

      COMMUNITY ALERT NOTIFICATION LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT OLYMPIC DIVISION Were you the victim of a Burglary From Motor Vehicle, particularly underground parking lot? We might have recovered some of your property.
      Lots of garage openers, car key with remote access, back packs, cameras , cell phones, I-PODs, hats, tools, Driver license, passports, gift cards, wallets, sunglasses, brief cases, CDs,flashlights, blue tooths, etc.
      Olympic Division will be conducting a press conference, see below, and we want to return as much property we can return to the rightful owners.
      Please remember to lock and secure your vehicle and remove any valuables from your vehicle when you park.
      April 12, 2010 N Detectives Bust Massive Vehicle Burglary Ring WHAT:News Conference WHEN:Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2 p.m. WHERE: Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Olympic Area Community Police Station Community Room 1130 South Vermont Los Angeles, CA 90006 WHO: LAPD Captain Matt Blake, Commanding Officer, Olympic Area LAPD Lieutenant Lillian Carranza, Olympic Area Detectives LAPD Olympic Area Detectives WHY: To announce the arrest of suspects involved in a burglary from vehicle ring that targeted victims throughout the Olympic Area of Los Angeles. The arrests yielded about a thousand pieces of stolen property which is in the process of being identified and returned to the rightful owners. Detectives are requesting the public's help in identifying and retuning the property. *Information regarding the recovered stolen property is available from Olympic Area Detectives. Stolen items will be displayed to assist in the recovery process. CONTACT: For information about this news conference please call Media Relations Section at (213) 486-5910. Please do not respond to this email, replies are not monitored Important Telephone Numbers | EMERGENCY CALL 911 CITY-WIDE DIRECTORY 311 | NON EMERGENCY 1-877-ASKLAPD for additional Crime Prevention information, Log on: www.lapdonline.org Support the LA Police Foundation: www.lapolicefoundation.org To unsubscribe from LAPD e-policing click here