Looking for Landscape Designer/Architect

  • Laura Cohen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
      Hi. I am co-chairing the garden tour put on by the Windsor Square-Hancock
      Park Historical Society on April 25. You might want to come and check out
      the seven gardens on tour (plus the reception with light supper and silent
      auction!). Most gardens will have their designers there to answer questions,
      including one at a 1915 Craftsman (the designer lives in the house directly
      behind it!).

      You can find out info at www.wshphs.org, or just call me at (323) 938-3858.
      We distributed invitations in the Larchmont Chronicle last week, too.

      Good luck,

      Laura Cohen

    • Olivier Schreiber
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2010
        Hi,
        Anybody would like to recommend a termite inspector or company?

        Thanks!
        Best Regards
        --
        Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90@... Cell 1 213 400 8528
      • Christine
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2010
          Precision Environmental is terrific for Termites.

          Sent from my iPad