Looking for Landscape Designer/Architect

  • jranen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
      We recently moved into a craftsman house on N. Gower Street. We are looking to update/beautify the landscaping in both our front and back yards. Can anyone recommend someone who they have used for a landscaping overahaul?

      Thanks.
    • Laura Cohen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
        Hi. I am co-chairing the garden tour put on by the Windsor Square-Hancock
        Park Historical Society on April 25. You might want to come and check out
        the seven gardens on tour (plus the reception with light supper and silent
        auction!). Most gardens will have their designers there to answer questions,
        including one at a 1915 Craftsman (the designer lives in the house directly
        behind it!).

        You can find out info at www.wshphs.org, or just call me at (323) 938-3858.
        We distributed invitations in the Larchmont Chronicle last week, too.

        Good luck,

        Laura Cohen

      • Olivier Schreiber
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2010
          Hi,
          Anybody would like to recommend a termite inspector or company?

          Thanks!
          Best Regards
          --
          Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90@... Cell 1 213 400 8528
        • Christine
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 18, 2010
            Precision Environmental is terrific for Termites.

            Sent from my iPad