Crime Meeting.....

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 3:59 PM
      This Thursday night, May 5th, several neighbors are gathering at the
      Esposito home on 526 N. Beachwood Dr from 7 PM to 8 PM to discuss
      crime issues in our area. They will be joined by representative from
      the Hollywood and Wilshire LAPD, as well as someone from Bel Air
      Patrol. Neighbors are exploring the idea/cost of using BelAir for a
      roving patrol car for the neighborhood. For more information contact
      Cara Esposito at:
      clesposito@...