RE: [LVNA90004] RE: Menacing Wolf-Dogs

  • Aarde V. Atheian
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      Jane
      I hasten to remind you that you have two distinct, separate and isolated cases here.
      In the Soriano case, the offender lives 1-1/2 block E of Wilton.
      In my case (the wolfdog breed one) the offender lives on 593 N Windsor Blvd at Clinton St.
      ~Aard

      From: Aarde V. Atheian <athein@...>
      Subject: [LVNA90004] RE: Menacing Wolf-Dogs
      To: "'sharonhouston_sharonhouston'" <sharonhouston@...>
      Cc: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 9:29 AM

      Sharon,
      Here it is. See also my correspondence with Jane and Joel.

      North Central Shelter
      3201 Lacy Street, Los Angeles, CA 90031
      888-4LAPET1 or 888-452-7381, FAX 213-847-0555
      Tuesday - Saturday (8:00AM - 5:00PM)
      Sunday (12:00PM - 4:00PM)
      Zip Codes Serviced:
      90004 90015 90023* 90029 90038 90057 90071
      90012 90017 90026 90031 90039 90063*
      ~Aard