Re: [LVNA90004] Suspicious person knocking on doors

  • shepshome
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010
      Yeah, that guy knocked on my door and I spoke to him. Total con artist - tries to get you to donate money to help fund his college education. Pulled out a small black book with information.  I told him what he was doing was illegal and asked him to leave.  Then I saw him talking to the neighbor across the street on Irving - which I'm guessing was you, Keith.  Ken