Re: [LVNA90004] Suspicious person knocking on doors

  • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010
      maybe all of this should be reported to our senior lead officers Lapd.....
      From: Angelique Campen <akelly@...>
      Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:20:51
      To: koolk8h<koolk8h@...>
      Cc: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>

      Similar man here at 200 N blk of Van Ness around 3PM

      Angelique Campen, MD, FACEP
      Assistant Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
      Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
      Angelique.Campen@...
      Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
      UCLA Medical Center
      angelique.campen@...

      On Feb 13, 2010, at 3:20 PM, koolk8h wrote:

      > Today at 2pm on the 500 block of N. Irving, I noticed a person that
      > knocked on a neighbors door (and other neighbors further up the
      > street) then spoke with that resident, but I didn't hear their
      > conversation. After that, he crossed the street and went to my
      > residence, cause I was outside at the time, and asked, "Do you
      > believe in a college education?" I answered, "NO," and he left
      > saying thanks for my time. It was suspicious activity, cause the
      > suspicious person, a black male, did not have anything on him
      > (papers or bookbag), and the clothes he wore was a pair of blue
      > jeans and a black t-shirt with a logo on the back. I wanted to let
      > the group know about this, due to the previous neighborhood crimes
      > that happened the previous months. Thank you.
      >
      > Keith K.

    • shepshome
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010
        Yeah, that guy knocked on my door and I spoke to him. Total con artist - tries to get you to donate money to help fund his college education. Pulled out a small black book with information.  I told him what he was doing was illegal and asked him to leave.  Then I saw him talking to the neighbor across the street on Irving - which I'm guessing was you, Keith.  Ken