Re: [LVNA90004] Suspicious person knocking on doors

  • jaynebieber@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010
      Same thing happened to me this afternoon on the 500 block of Lillian Way

      From: Angelique Campen <akelly@...>
      Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:20:51
      To: koolk8h<koolk8h@...>
      Cc: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [LVNA90004] Suspicious person knocking on doors

      Similar man here at 200 N blk of Van Ness around 3PM

      Angelique Campen, MD, FACEP
      Assistant Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
      Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
      Angelique.Campen@...
      Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
      UCLA Medical Center
      angelique.campen@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010
        maybe all of this should be reported to our senior lead officers Lapd.....
        Same thing happened to me this afternoon on the 500 block of Lillian Way

        From: Angelique Campen <akelly@...>
        Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:20:51
        To: koolk8h<koolk8h@...>
        Cc: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>

        Similar man here at 200 N blk of Van Ness around 3PM

        Angelique Campen, MD, FACEP
        Assistant Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
        Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
        Angelique.Campen@...
        Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
        UCLA Medical Center
        angelique.campen@...

        On Feb 13, 2010, at 3:20 PM, koolk8h wrote:

        > Today at 2pm on the 500 block of N. Irving, I noticed a person that
        > knocked on a neighbors door (and other neighbors further up the
        > street) then spoke with that resident, but I didn't hear their
        > conversation. After that, he crossed the street and went to my
        > residence, cause I was outside at the time, and asked, "Do you
        > believe in a college education?" I answered, "NO," and he left
        > saying thanks for my time. It was suspicious activity, cause the
        > suspicious person, a black male, did not have anything on him
        > (papers or bookbag), and the clothes he wore was a pair of blue
        > jeans and a black t-shirt with a logo on the back. I wanted to let
        > the group know about this, due to the previous neighborhood crimes
        > that happened the previous months. Thank you.
        >
        > Keith K.

      • shepshome
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010
          Yeah, that guy knocked on my door and I spoke to him. Total con artist - tries to get you to donate money to help fund his college education. Pulled out a small black book with information.  I told him what he was doing was illegal and asked him to leave.  Then I saw him talking to the neighbor across the street on Irving - which I'm guessing was you, Keith.  Ken