Re: [LVNA90004] Suspicious person knocking on doors

  • Angelique Campen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13 5:20 PM
      Similar man here at 200 N blk of Van Ness around 3PM

      Angelique Campen, MD, FACEP
      Assistant Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
      Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
      Angelique.Campen@...
      Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
      UCLA Medical Center
      angelique.campen@...

    • jaynebieber@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13 8:53 PM
        Same thing happened to me this afternoon on the 500 block of Lillian Way

        From: Angelique Campen <akelly@...>
        Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:20:51
        To: koolk8h<koolk8h@...>
        Cc: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [LVNA90004] Suspicious person knocking on doors

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13 9:01 PM
          maybe all of this should be reported to our senior lead officers Lapd.....
          Same thing happened to me this afternoon on the 500 block of Lillian Way

          From: Angelique Campen <akelly@...>
          Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:20:51
          To: koolk8h<koolk8h@...>
          Cc: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>

          Similar man here at 200 N blk of Van Ness around 3PM

          Angelique Campen, MD, FACEP
          Assistant Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
          Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
          Angelique.Campen@...
          Clinical Instructor, Emergency Department
          UCLA Medical Center
          angelique.campen@...

          On Feb 13, 2010, at 3:20 PM, koolk8h wrote:

          > Today at 2pm on the 500 block of N. Irving, I noticed a person that
          > knocked on a neighbors door (and other neighbors further up the
          > street) then spoke with that resident, but I didn't hear their
          > conversation. After that, he crossed the street and went to my
          > residence, cause I was outside at the time, and asked, "Do you
          > believe in a college education?" I answered, "NO," and he left
          > saying thanks for my time. It was suspicious activity, cause the
          > suspicious person, a black male, did not have anything on him
          > (papers or bookbag), and the clothes he wore was a pair of blue
          > jeans and a black t-shirt with a logo on the back. I wanted to let
          > the group know about this, due to the previous neighborhood crimes
          > that happened the previous months. Thank you.
          >
          > Keith K.

        • shepshome
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13 10:49 PM
            Yeah, that guy knocked on my door and I spoke to him. Total con artist - tries to get you to donate money to help fund his college education. Pulled out a small black book with information.  I told him what he was doing was illegal and asked him to leave.  Then I saw him talking to the neighbor across the street on Irving - which I'm guessing was you, Keith.  Ken