Shoe Drive: Donate your used shoes

  • Terry August
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      There are people who would love the shoes you aren't wearing:

      We are collecting gently used shoes of all sizes (we welcome children�s
      shoes) for Soles4Souls at our shop, Fancifull, at 5617 Melrose Ave
      (Just down from Astro Burger). They have been providing shoes for
      millions of people the world over, many who have no shoes at all which
      predisposes them to disease and infections. They are spotlighting
      Haiti at this point, where good wearable shoes are needed by these
      people who lost everything.

      So clean out your closets, give those shoes that have been sitting in
      your closet for the last year to someone who will wear them. Make room
      so you can get some new ones! Here is a link
      Souls4Soles:http://www.soles4souls.org/about/

      This shoe drive ends February 16th, so bring them down. If it is more
      convenient for some of you, maybe you can bundle a few household�s
      worth together and we can pick them up.
      You can call our shop to arrange a pick up (over 5 pairs) 323/466-7654

      Thanks,
      Terry August
      N. Irving Bl.