nanny assault

  • susanleibowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Yesterday morning - while strolling with our daughter - our nanny was hit in the shoulder by a white guy on Beverly near the Noah's bagels. The man then yelled at her and the nanny she was with "I'm going to call immigration" over and over. She wasn't hurt but it was very scary. She called 911 on her cell after the man went into Noah's, waited for a while but the children were restless, the man was nearby.. so she left and doesn't know if any police ever showed up. I've emailed senior lead from Olympic Station Joseph Pelayo about the incident.