Street Lights

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
      I have been calling the city for weeks now trying to get our street lights on Gower repaired.
      Only to find out that there are hundreds of reports from neighbors on almost all the blocks from
      Wilton to Rossmore with the same problem! The supervisor I spoke with informed me it is the results
      of thieves stealing the copper pipes for money and in doing so have damaged our street lights.
      The city is so back logged it will take til December before they even start the repairs. With the crimes on a rise
      in our neighborhood and the Holidays right around the corner dark streets in the evening are not safe...
      Please keep porch lights and any other exterior lights on at night to help keep our street safer during the evening.
      I will keep checking with the city about getting to our neighborhood for the necessary repairs. Please be aware of
      your surroundings in the evening and leave exterior lights on.

      Be Safe...Georgea

    • georgeafenady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        Hi All, anyone know why the street lights on 500 North block of Gower have been out? Sure is dark at night, not safe. If no one has reported it I will do so tomorrow.

      • georgeafenady@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2014
          Morning and Happy New Year Neighbors...

          I saw the Street Lighting Crews working on Beachwood yesterday. Did they repair the Street Lights? Where they on last night? The reason I ask is now the 400 block of North Gower went out as of yesterday! I reported it. The neighborhood is too dark. Many of my neighbors do not leave porch lights on like they should. Thanks, Georgea