Suspicious Bike Rider - N Plymouth Blvd

  • skoorbmj
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2009
      This afternoon I was driving back to my house on Plymouth and noticed something odd.

      There was a black male 40+ years old, riding a bike in the middle of the street. After I passed him, he road his bike up the curb and stopped at a house (i want to say 460ish of Plymouth - right in the middle between Rosewood and Beverly, East Side). Through my mirror I saw him reaching over and taking what appeared to be mail or a package. It was odd.

      I turned around and he continued South on Plymouth towards 1st, definitely checking out houses.

      I alerted SSA security car to check it out. Officer was going to check out the area and look for the man I described.

      Here's the description:
      - Black Male, 40+ years old
      - large, overgrown beard (white)
      - long sleeve, blue and white stripes vertical
      - blue jeans
      - riding a bike

      Josh
    • Polly Wheelock
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2009
        Thanks 4 posting..a black male on a bicycle broke out back window to a
        house on N. 400 blk Irving a mo ago and took off w/a
        computer.......wondering if same guy...