Loud loud late party at Paramount

  • Caitlin Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2009
      Would SLO Pelayo be the one to complain to about the excessively loud party that thumped through my house over a block away until 1am? After the brouhaha from a couple of years ago there's SUPPOSED to be an agreement with Paramount to turn the music down at 10am. As loud as it pierced my house, I can only imagine how ear splitting the music was at Paramount.

      I guess I don't understand two things. First, why does a studio that does billions of dollars a year in filming need to rent out its outdoor spaces on Bronson? It doesn't make sense to me why Paramount is in the party planning business. Are they doing that poorly that they need to make a few bucks on the side? Second, it's very apparent with these parties that disturb all of the residences that surround them, that Paramount has no care for the neighborhood. Why doesn't Paramount care to be better neighbors?

      This party last night disrupted the sleep of my 4 1/2 month old infant.

      Caitlin
    • georgeafenady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2009
        From: Caitlin Dempsey <editor@...>