Fwd: [myfavoritethingsLA] WARNING - Elaborate Robbery Con in Brookside Area

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      Usually I am posting LVNA messages to our broader MFT group (650+ moms, and
      some dads, in the broader area spanning West Hollywood to Los Feliz-ish),
      but this one seems relevant to Larchmont and other area folks too. I've
      seen at least one other report of a similar con.

      Rachel is a dear friend of mine, and not remotely an alarmist type -- she is
      actively involved in local politics, on her neighborhood council, and she
      and her husband come from long-line Angelenos. Her word to me is valued,
      especially about her poor grandma! Given all the recent water main breaks,
      this is not such a far-fetched scheme. Spread the word, and be safe! --
      tara