600 N. Plymouth Recycle Person?

  • Mark Vollinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      I noticed a "recycler" 8:00AM, not homeless, odd to see a cart, bags of recycle materials on a Monday morning, cruising the block. It didn't look right.

      I called it in on 911, as suggested by Joe Pelayo and proceeded to my appointment. 2 3/4 hours later, I was contacted an officer not identified, asking me to call back only if I still saw the person in the neighborhood.

      I have emailed Capt. Matt Blake to refer the issue. Please understand, this is not stopped while driving shopping cart, but if it doesn't look right, it probably isn't.