Larchmont Club

  • gogobag
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005
      Does anyone have any thoughts on how best to deal with the
      Larchmont Club on Melrose? I live a block south of the club and
      have had to deal with noise from club kids going to and from the
      place between 11PM and 2:30 AM on Thursday, Friday and
      Saturday nights week after week.

      Recently, they seem to have added an "after-hours" Saturday
      night event that has people waking me up Sunday mornings at 6
      and 7 AM. And don't get me started on the beer bottles,
      condoms and vomiting I have to put up with on my tree lawn.

      We're working to get permit parking put in to deal with some of
      this, but I'd welcome any suggestions or personal experiences
      people have had with the Larchmont. Is this after-hours thing
      legal?

      Thanks.
      Jonathan Goldstein