Car Ransacked

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
      My neighbors car on the 400 Block of North Gower Street was ransacked last night.
      Her car was parked in her driveway and she forgot to lock it. The thief left behind his
      Pepsi can! She is installing a sensor light in the driveway today...

      Best, Georgea

    • georgeafenady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        Morning Neighbors, My car was parked on the street (Rosewood) last night and I found it ransacked this morning. I must of not locked it last night because nothing was broken and the alarm didn't go off. I don't keep anything of value inside they just made a mess looking. Maybe some of our recycling folks? I hear them all night on Thursdays...

        Stay Safe, Georgea

      • Michael Soriano
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          Thanks Georgea.
          My dog woke me up a couple times last night, barking at something.  I noticed a plant missing from my porch area this morning.  Recycling people?  Who knows.

          Morning Neighbors, My car was parked on the street (Rosewood) last night and I found it ransacked this morning. I must of not locked it last night because nothing was broken and the alarm didn't go off. I don't keep anything of value inside they just made a mess looking. Maybe some of our recycling folks? I hear them all night on Thursdays...

          Stay Safe, Georgea

        • Amanda Cadet
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
            That is awful. I hope everyone is ok. How unsettling to awake to that.