Recycling Locations

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hi,
      I have been getting emails wanting to know recycling locations in the area.
      I go to the one located behind CVS on Vine Street. It is in the back of there parking lot.
      There is also one behind Home Depot on Sunset located near the side street exit between
      Sunset and Fountain.
      Someone voiced a concern about taking income from the "Homeless" who by the way on my
      blocks have cars and cell phones, believe me there are real homeless people at the recycling
      locations that you can give the money to and we can still keep our neighborhoods safer!

      Thanks, Georgea