LVNA Meeting with Olympic Police 10-8-09

  • markvollinger@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Community Liason, Officer Joe Pelayo has agreed to meet with our neighbors,Thursday, October 8th, 6:30PM at 542 N. Plymouth Blvd. in the rear garden.

      Representatives from Neighborhood
      1. If each street can take the initiative to organize and send one representative from Bronson to Arden,and Beverly to Melrose, we can pass on information to our neighbors who don't use email, as well post a summary here.
      2. I will invite folks from N. Plymouth as well.

      Agenda
      1. Recap from a neighbors perspective, the scale and scope of the problem. Cars, home burglaries, home entry by deception. Review of the suspect car(s), individuals, other?
      2. The need for more coordination by the two police districts, Hollywood, Olympic and the neighbors, on a street by street basis.
      3. Realistic prevention suggestions by Officer Pelayo.
      4. Follow up and action plan.
      Please email me with any questions.Thanks

      Best,

      Mark
    • saritajs@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Mark, thank you so much for setting this up. my husband Chris Shanley will attend. He would be happy to represent the People of Arden. We feel like we have no idea who else on our street (except Susan!)knows about this group. We are happy to go door to door and let everyone know about this group and what is going on. a lot of our neighbors are elderly and do not have computers.

        thank you,
        Sarita Singh and Chris Shanley
        409 N. Arden