Re: more car break-ins last night

  • saritajs@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
      All, I am going to e-mail our Senior Lead Officer Dave Cordova to see what is being done re: all these car break ins. someone tried to get into my husband's truck last week, but was unsuccesfull. WE are in 400 N. block of Arden. Does anyone know the status of our neighborhood watch program? we used to have one. seems like we need to do it again. my husband is interested in joining it or helping to get it going again.

      Thanks,
      Sarita Singh
    • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
        If you start a neighborhood watch can you please include the 600 N block of Lucerne blvd. We had another burglary on the block this month. (this one was mid day).

        Thanks
        Kevin