Action Alert: TIME CHANGE for Thursday, Sept. 10 Ordinance Hearing

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 11:44 PM
      Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 5:51 pm
      Subject: Fw: Action Alert: TIME CHANGE for Thursday, Sept. 10 Ordinance Hearing

      Please note this change in the hour (from 8:30 to 10:30) for the City of LA Cultural Heritage Commission Hearing to finalize the proposed Preservation Ordinance.  Also please note the room # may change so check when you arrive at City Hall.

      Patti Carroll

      Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009
      Time: Arrive by 10:30 a.m.
      Location: Los Angeles City Hall , 200 N. Spring Street; 10th Floor, Room 1010*
      Valid photo I.D. required for entry
      Parking: Los Angeles Mall (enter from N. Los Angeles Street between Aliso and Temple )

      City Hall map, directions, and parking info

      We just received word that tomorrow's City Planning Commission hearing on the city's Cultural Heritage Ordinance has been changed from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.

      *The location of the meeting might also change from the 10th Floor to the 3rd Floor, but we won't know that until tomorrow morning. If the location chan
      ges, we'll have signs and/or people posted in the lobby to let you know.

      We're sorry for this last-minute change, and we greatly appreciate your support!

      Thanks to everyone who has written to the Planning Commission - every letter makes a difference.

      About tomorrow's hearing
      Download talking points
      More information on the OHR website

       Forward to a Friend  |  Visit Our Website  |  Contact Us  |  Unsubscribe

      Want to update your email preferences? Click Here
      © 2009 Los Angeles Conservancy. All rights reserved.

      Los Angeles Conservancy  |  523 W. Sixth St. Suite 826  |  Los Angeles, California 90014
      213-623-2489  |  laconservancy.org