Warning: Suspicious Activity Beverly and Wilton

  • Sam King
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      My neighbour Sharon just reported to me that she has seen a 30-something latino guy hanging outside my house late at night for 3 nights.  She said he looked suspicious, not intoxicated/homeless.

      Last night Sharon came home late and witnessed him on my porch, her presence startled him and he ran off.

      I live close to Beverly and Wilton and have reported the matter to the local police.

      Any other advice to stay safe?  We have Brinks security and we use the porch lights.

      Regards

      Samantha Karim