Break-In Today 12-1:30PM 300 Block of N. Plymouth

  • no_irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      I wanted to alert everyone that today there was a break-in on the 300 block of N. Plymouth. They entered at the side of the house. They cut the screen to the kitchen window and entered though an unlocked window. They left through the front door. A TV and personal belongings were stolen. Earlier a woman had come to the house asking if Emily lived there, she appeared to be Asian. (There is no Emily at this address). It's possible that they were scouting out the area.

      They also stole checks from mailbox and tried to cash them, but fortunately the bank called to alert them that a man and woman came to the bank to try to cash an $800 check this afternoon.

      • If you see otherwise unknown persons in the neighborhood. Watch, take note. Pay attention to details.
      • Report any unusual activity to the LAPD.
      • Make sure that all doors & windows are locked.
      • Install an alarm system.
      • Post your mail at a mailbox or at Post Office - don't leave it for mailman to pick.

      LAPD Non-Emergency: 1.877.ASK.LAPD (1.877.275.5273)
      Life-Threatening Emergencies Only: 911

      Olympic Division
      Senior Lead Officer: Joseph Pelayo
      1.213.793.0709 mobile