HALLOWEEN PHOTOS

  • lauraeversz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hello all,

      Looking for photos of kids in costume from last Halloween to run in a photo spread in the October issue of the Larchmont Chronicle.

      Please e-mail photos to laura@... at your earliest convenience with kids' names and street (or you can mail or drop them off at 542 1/2 N. Larchmont Blvd., 90004).

      If you can forward this to your neighbors/friends who reside within the Chronicle readership area, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to expand the "kids" group in my address book so I can include some new faces.

      Thanks!

      Laura Eversz
      323.462.2241 ext. 12