Lost cat?

  • c_takano
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      A small black cat seems to be lost on the 300 block of Norton. The cat is very talkative and rather friendly.

      We can email pictures off-list if would like to see them.

      Cynthia
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
        I found a very sweet but skittish kitty with no tags on south Irving. The cat is white with a grey speckled tail and black on it's head. Let me know if anyone knows this cat.

        X Christine (from my IPhone)