RE: [LVNA90004] What is going on?

  • katieawells
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
      The police have Wilton blocked off from Beverly to Ridgewood and the blocks
      east of there. There is a car with doors open so it looks like some
      suspects fled into the neighborhood and they are searching for them.

      I live on Wilton and fortunately they let me walk to my house with 4 bags of
      groceries.

      From: "hileah77" <hileah77@...>

      Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:19:00
      To: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [LVNA90004] What is going on?

      Anyone know what's going on right now? I've never seen so many police with
      dogs and bullet-proof vests!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
        Yes, where is this happening? Are streets blocked off?

        Sharon Houston
        323.839.3738
        sharonhouston@...

        On Aug 27, 2009, at 5:21 PM, franklyincredible78@... wrote:

        > Where are you seeing this?

      • Sam King
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
          I live on the corner of Beverly and Wilton.  There are 20 police cars parked outside my house, wilton is blocked and an area to the east of our house is blocked off (where the helicopters are hovering)  The police told my husband there was a robbery, the suspects are unarmed and they expect to a have them flushed out quickly.

          Drama!

          Sam

          From: "hileah77" <hileah77@yahoo. com>

          Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:19:00