Meeting RE: proposed nextel addition to Cerell Bldg

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      After conferring with Councilmember Labonge's office we have
      scheduled a meeting for Tuesday, March 8th at 7:00p.m.
      Young-Gi at Labonge's office has secured the meeting site at the
      Hollywood Field Office at 6501 Fountain Ave. in the community Room
      known as the Blue Room.
      There will be parking on the streets as well as behind the
      building.

      LVNA Board