crime

  • vickiandjonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      We are very concerned about the recent burglary activity in our
      neighborhood, and fhought we must tell you of an incident that
      occured on September 12th. We were out on a stroll at 8pm on
      Sunday evening (without our dog) and on Clinton Street,
      between Rossmore and Lillian Way, we were approached and
      held at gun point. He wanted Jonathan's wallet, we didn't have
      wallets, he took the cash Jonathan gave him, got back in a car,
      and the driver drove in reverse so that we could not see the
      license plates. They drove down Lillian Way. We reported it to
      the police as soon as we got home and two officers came to our
      home for further questioning.

      Please be careful walking in the evenings. More importantly, we
      would like to work with those of you interested in brain storming
      a neighborhood watch sort of thing. The tagging has increased
      lately on Clinton Street as well.

      Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc.

      Vicki & Jonathan Firstenberg
    • Susan Merlis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        since my husband and I are out most nights walking our
        dogs (no doubt a great protection), we'd be very
        interested in talking over some options to protect the
        safety of our neighborhood.

        Sue and George Merlis
        --- vickiandjonathan <vickifirst@...> wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT