Re: [LVNA90004] Robberies

  • petebuon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
      Dan: Thanks for your feedback and interest in pursuing a more active neighborhood patrol. I surely would be up for participating in the investigation of a professional service. My opinion is that this would act as a great deterrent.

      My neighbor across the street saw three suspicious characters. One was sitting on the curb, one in a white early "90-s" Honda and one entering my gate to go in the house. All were Caucasian and dressed in casual, nicer clothes. Unfortunately, my neighbor made a mental note but nothing else. Two days earlier, another neighbor saw the same white, early "90s" Honda parked outside with a man reading the newspaper for over an hour. Again suspicion but no action. These men were not amateurs. Investigators found no finger prints, assuming that the burglars wore gloves. And they were very selective,only taking high ticket items.

      Anyway, feel free to call me.
      --
      Pete Buonocore
      Prudential California Realty