Fwd: another call for blood for baby Oliver!!

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Neighbors,
      Some of you have heard about this, or perhaps seen the ad in this month's
      Larchmont Chronicle. Oliver is a 6 month old in our neighborhood who was
      born with a terrible heart defect. He had one operation a few days after he
      was born, and had been scheduled for open heart surgery later this month,
      thus the ad in the Chronicle calling for blood donors. His surgery was
      bumped up and he had his operation at Children's Hospital this past
      Thursday. Below is an update on him, and his continued need for blood
      donors -- Oliver is B+.

      The blood drive previously scheduled for August 8th is still taking place,
      but in the meantime, especially if you are B+, please consider going to
      Children's Hospital sooner than that.

      Thank you,

      Tara Kelly (N. Gower St.)