Need a great handyman? I have a recommendation.

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2009
      My all around fantastic handyman, Sam Larranaga, has some free time and if you need someone to do minor fixes, small paint jobs, and especially tile work (which he is a genius on renovation or creating a new tile floors, backsplash, etc.) I highly recommend him. He is reliable, reasonable and has done work for me for over 10 years.

      His name again is Sam and his number is 818-599-7479

      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2009
        Thanks very much -- this will be very helpful.
        Lulu

        On Jul 18, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Lynda Keeler wrote:

        > My all around fantastic handyman, Sam Larranaga, has some free time
        > and if you need someone to do minor fixes, small paint jobs, and
        > especially tile work (which he is a genius on renovation or creating
        > a new tile floors, backsplash, etc.) I highly recommend him. He is
        > reliable, reasonable and has done work for me for over 10 years.
        >
        > His name again is Sam and his number is 818-599-7479
        >
        > Lynda Keeler
        > lynda@...
        > 323.459.4086
        >

        > President/Co-Founder
        > Delight.com
        > Delightfulblogs.com
        >
        > ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF
        > 2009 by Internet Retailer Magazine!
        >
        > Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!

      • Michael Soriano
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
        • Annie
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
            Please see email below regarding meeting tomorrow evening, Tuesday,
            November 8th:

            Call 311 now and every time and also cc all your issues like this to
            CD 4 and to SLO Joe Pelayo (31762@....) They are all
            interested in illegal dumping and want to catch perpetrators in action
            and want to clean up messes fast, because illegal dumping puts us at
            risk of other crimes. (West side of Gower and to the west is Wilshire
            Division of LAPD and you'll be communicating w/ the other SLO for our
            area, Dave Cordova at31646@...) What street do you live
            on, please?

            Please consider joining us for this Tuesday's Larchmont Village
            Neighborhood Assn. annual meeting, 7 p.m. in the evening, at Van Ness
            Elementary School's auditorium. Our senior lead officers from LAPD
            will likely by present, as well as our new field deputy, Ben Seinfeld,
            (ben.seinfeld@...) from Council District 4. You will be able to
            approach them on this topic and any other matter of concern.

            Thank you,
            Karen Gilman
            Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. secretary